Livianna Tossutti was invited to participate in a Roundtable Discussion on Racism and Discrimination in Ottawa on May 28. The roundtable was sponsored by the national headquarters of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock biologist co-writes Beijing Declaration on ecosystem governance
- Brock graduate students receive SSHRC awards
- Mandatory accessibility training now available at Brock
- Support keeps growing for cheerleaders in Adopt-an-Athlete program
- Goodman School of Business honours business leader and healthcare advocate Rossana Magnotta