Brock’s new health and well-being committee has handed out prizes to some of those who answered its first survey.
The committee awarded eight members of the Brock community who participated. The survey answers will help the committee develop a sound and effective wellness program.
The prizes represented the eight dimensions of wellness. Winners were:
- Sheila Smith, Education — financial wellness — prize donated by the Campus Store
- Margie Lizotti, Recreation Services — social — prize donated by Human Resources
- Jo-Anne Sinnige-Egger, Child and Youth Studies — intellectual — prize donated by the Campus Store
- Mary Louise Vanderlee, Education — physical — prize donated by Recreation Services
- Brenda Emerson-Honey, Instructional Resource Centre — occupational
- Tanya Sicoli, Library — environmental — prize donated by Recreation Services
- Lubi Bellingham, Co-op — spiritual — prize donated by Human Resources
- Brian Ker, Recreation Services — emotional — Human Resources