Brock’s new health and well-being committee has launched a survey to get input on its wellness program.
The survey asks employees how they would like to see sessions delivered regarding the “eight dimensions of wellness,” which include emotional, intellectual and spiritual wellness, and which ones they value more. Each person who fills out the survey will be in the running for “wellness dimension” prizes.
“We’re hoping to learn from people who we can get this program information out to everyone, and how they would most like to see it delivered to them,” committee chair Lynn Hunter-Hope said.
Members of the health and well-being committee are:
- Lynn Hunter-Hope, Recreation Services
- Janet Jamison, Campus Store
- Diana Panter, Office of the Registrar
- Paula Wake, Facilities Management
- Janice Boudreau, Human Resources & Environment, Health and Safety (ex officio)
- Susan Mifsud, Human Resources & Environment, Health and Safety (ex officio)
Committee members are pleased to hear any suggestions or feedback.
The survey is located at www.brocku.ca/hr-ehs/environment-health-safety/health-wellbeing, or download the PDF.