The Library Catalogue and other associated online services at the James A. Gibson Library will be unavailable on Tuesday, Dec. 13 as the Library performs system hardware maintenance.
During this maintenance, you will be able to:
- check out and return books, course reserves
- access online previous exams and reserves
- have limited access to online journal titles if you know the title
• search your favorite databases if you have previously bookmarked them
• access library databases via our Library Research Guides (look for the journal articles or databases tab within each guide)
- use RACER to submit Interlibrary Loan requests.
During this maintenance, you will not be able to:
- renew your books (online or in person)
- pay fines
- search the Library Catalogue or online databases
- place or pick up holds
- register as a new borrower
- check your library account
The Library apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the disruption. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org