Michelle Jetha and Sid Segalowitz gave a keynote talk to the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services 2011 SPARKS Research Conference entitled “Brain Developmental from Pre-Adolescence to Young Adulthood: Implications for Policy and Service Delivery” on Nov. 23. The conference was webcast to Ministry personnel across the province.
Psychology and Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Goodman School of Business honours business leader and healthcare advocate Rossana Magnotta
- Research Café to focus on Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being
- New stop signs for Isaac Brock Blvd.
- PODCAST: Good Morning Goodman for Nov. 23
- PODCAST: Jason Sparaga on Conversations with Goodman