Professor Sid Segalowitz gave a colloquium talk to the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University on Nov. 17 on his research, entitled “Self-regulation and the medial prefrontal cortex: on the automaticity of controlled processing.”
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock seeking candidates for Vice-Provost, Enrollment Management and International
- New mental health website launched
- PODCAST: Jason Sparaga on Conversations with Goodman
- With AIDS Awareness Week under way, Brock prof says Charlie Sheen’s public disclosure of HIV status raises issues
- Fenian history at Brock University