Professor Tim Murphy, accompanied by three students (Natalie Dubeau, Lisa Lam and Allan Campopiano) from the Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory, attended the Society for Psychophysiological Research conference in Boston, Mass. from Sept. 14 to 18. They presented “I’ll Bet You Did Not Expect This: Larger FRN Amplitudes after Extended Wakefulness in a Gambling Paradigm.”
Thursday, October 06, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- New Banting Postdoctoral Fellows in the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Brock graduate students receive SSHRC awards
- Brock names new Associate Vice-President, Research
- Brock tunes into national RCMP bullying videoconference for youth
- Brock University, Niagara College team up to support youth entrepreneurship