Brock’s annual homecoming and community celebration kicks off this week with its first weekend of events for alumni, faculty, staff and students.
Brock Days, which is now in its 11th year, is a 10-day celebration that takes place over the course of two weekends, from Friday, Sept. 16 to Sunday, Sept. 25.
More than 500 participants will visit campus to take part in this weekend’s Alumni Weekend festivities.
- a Tribute! to Ian Brindle on Friday night;
- a keynote address by NHL veteran and Brock grad Dennis Hull on Saturday morning;
- the 10th anniversary of Fine Food, Fine Wine, Fine Art on Saturday evening;
- alumni reunions;
- a mini-conference featuring Brock alumni;
- campus tours;
- Niagara Wine Festival wine and cheese tastings featuring Brock graduates;
- Badger athletic events throughout the weekend.