Sid Segalowitz and Jane Dywan took part in a conference on Science Learning and Educational Neuroscience at the National Kaohsiung University in Kaohsiung, Taiwan from May 10 to 12. They gave keynote addresses, Segalowitz on “The Development of Cognitive and Emotional Self-Regulation in Children and Adolescents” and on “Adolescent Brain Development,” Dywan on “Successful Adaptation in the Learning Environment: Going Beyond the Brain,” and together on “Scientific Publication and the Peer Review Process.”
Thursday, June 02, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- New Brock University PhD program a Canadian first
- Asbestos management program updated
- Brock University re-launches Tech Ed program
- Faculty of Social Sciences celebrates excellence among faculty, graduate students
- Brock students offer peer support and prevention education on risks of smoking