Sid Segalowitz and Jane Dywan took part in a conference on Science Learning and Educational Neuroscience at the National Kaohsiung University in Kaohsiung, Taiwan from May 10 to 12. They gave keynote addresses, Segalowitz on “The Development of Cognitive and Emotional Self-Regulation in Children and Adolescents” and on “Adolescent Brain Development,” Dywan on “Successful Adaptation in the Learning Environment: Going Beyond the Brain,” and together on “Scientific Publication and the Peer Review Process.”
Thursday, June 02, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Thousands attend annual Fall Preview Day
- New Banting Postdoctoral Fellows in the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Brock experts weigh in on managing Halloween’s sugar nightmare
- Detour: Fall Preview Day guests need a few extra minutes to reach Brock University
- Internationally recognized statistician coming to Brock Thursday