Bold New Brock
The power of 47
There are many exciting things happening around campus. Over the past 47 years, we’ve accomplished numerous projects that help Brock and our students stand out in many ways.
Brock faculty and staff have:
- Made investments in new buildings and facilities on campus.
- Created student awards through donations.
- Fostered student engagement and community outreach.
- Given students the opportunity to work on faculty research projects.
- Worked together to offer a variety of graduate programs.
Please invest in our future leaders
As Brock works towards the realization of its academic plan, the donations by faculty and staff, alumni, and friends has helped to support many capital projects, increase the number of student awards and create programs such as Mentorship Plus. These and other projects still need our support in order to accomplish the academic plan’s goals.
- Student awards
- Mentorship Plus
- Adopt a Badger
- The Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex
- The Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts
- New Faculty of Business building
- International Services building
- Welch Hall extension
- Niagara Athletic Playing Field
- Research Chair endowments
- Library, teaching and learning resources
Please support the Brock Family Campaign online at brocku.ca/donate or return the pledge form to the Annual Fund office. Your gift to the University can be directed to any of these projects or one of your choice. For additional information, contact Shannon Gill, Annual Fund Manager at x4348 or firstname.lastname@example.org