South Block — sometimes known as Academic South — was designed by Moriyama & Teshima Architects and built in 2002. It has numerous lecture halls on its lower level, and on its upper floors, offices for Sociology, Community Health Sciences, Recreation and Leisure, and Child and Youth Studies. There is also a Tim Hortons and the General Brock convenience store.
The on-campus Tim Hortons locations are operated by Brock Dining Services and feature freshly brewed coffee, iced cappuccinos, flavoured teas, donuts, muffins, tea biscuits, cold beverages, yogurt parfaits and more.
General Brock is operated by the Brock University Students’ Union and features Booster Juice, fair trade and organic coffee and tea, fresh meal options, a variety of beverages and snacks, an ATM, photocopiers and copy cards, phone cards, microwaves and cozy lounges.
- Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Child and Youth Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Community Health Sciences
- Department of Recreation of Leisure
- Brock University Students’ Union, General Brock Convenience Store
- Tim Hortons, operated by Brock Dining Services