The Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Complex (CFHBRC) contains numerous laboratories for Brock researchers, in addition to classrooms, and a business incubator. It is named after the family of a longtime philanthropist and Brock supporter.
The 176,530-square-foot, $111.4-million research complex will support 400 students, faculty, scientists and researchers from the Faculties of Applied Health Sciences, Mathematics and Science, and Social Sciences. They will use the facility to leverage Brock’s strengths in research and scientific discovery, piloting Niagara and beyond to the new knowledge economy.
- The Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex
- The Campaign for a Bold New Brock – CFHBRC case for support
- Donate to the CFHBRC
- Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences