Opened in Sept. 2010, the International Centre is located on Brock’s east campus, across Glenridge Avenue from the main campus, and is the hub of Brock’s international activity. There are classrooms and offices for International Services and Programs Abroad, International Recruitment and ESL Services, as well as an international students’ lounge. Brock’s Classics Department is located here and its Cypriot Museum is on the third floor. The building was designed by Robbie Young+Wright IBI Group Architects.
Fast fact: The International Centre was built with funding received through the Campaign for a Bold New Brock fundraising initiative. It incorporates green technology, sustainable landscaping, a microclimate-moderated courtyard, water conservation and natural lighting.
- Department of Classics
- International Services and Programs Abroad
- Brock International
- International Market Development
- ESL Services
- International Services and Programs Abroad on Twitter
- International Services and Programs Abroad Facebook page
- International Market Development on Twitter
- International Market Development Facebook page
- ESL Services Facebook page
- Brock University on QQ
- Brock University on RenRen
- Brock University on Weibo
- Brock International YouTube playlist