- Date: Thursday May 28, 2015
- Time: Registration/Breakfast 8:30am, Presentations 9:00 - 10:30am, Networking 10:30-11:00am
- Where: Brock University, Pond Inlet (Mackenzie Chown Complex J Block)
Speakers & Topic:
Improving Health, Life and the Economy in Niagara through Innovation and International Collaboration
- Dr. Valerie Jaeger, Medical Officer of Health, Public Health, Niagara Region
- Pat Whalen, COO at Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Dr. Yousef Haj-Ahmad, President and CEO, Norgen Biotek Corp
- Pat Clifford, Director, Research and Innovation, Southlake Regional Health Centre
Register to attend here.
- Every Wednesday from 6-7pm, BioLinc will be live streaming the MaRS Entrepreneurship 101 series in the BioLinc Conference room (Cairns 209M)
- MaRS Entrepreneurship 101 is Canada's largest live and online entrepreneurship course that covers the fundamentals of starting and building a new venture
- The course culminates in the Up-Start! Competition, in which selected participants pitch their businesses to a panel of seasoned investors for a chance to win a $15,000 prize.
- To participate in E101 and become eligible for the Up-Start! Competition register to attend online here or attend in-person every Wednesday at BioLinc
For further information on MaRS and the Entrepreneurship 101 series, please refer to their website.