Friday October 24th, 2014
5:00pm - 7:30pm, Cairns 207
- This event is part of the Kick-Starting Entrepreneurship program and is open for Niagara youth (ages 18-29) to attend
- This interactive workshop will be led by Marsha Shandur, founder of Yes Yes Marsha and will include exercises to help you shift your mindset and ENJOY networking.
- This workshop will focus on the following topics
- how to walk up to a stranger at an event (and know what to say)
- how to remember people's names
- eye contact and physicality
- how to say goodbye in a way to foster further contact (and why that's so important!)
Tuesday November 4th, 2014
5:00-7:00pm, ScotiaBank Atrium, Cairns Complex, Brock University
- Meet and network with fellow student entrepreneurs, researchers and start-up companies
- Free to attend
- Registration is required to attend
November 7th, 8th, and 9th
- This weekend long event will be centered around action, innovation and education.
- The Kick-Start Weekend is the perfect environment in which to test your idea and take the first steps towards launching your own start-up.