Brock Basecamp 2015 Trip Dates
First come, first served. Deposit required with registration.
Registration for 2015 now open.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have having trouble registering with our online system, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can help you register in a different format.
IF YOUR DESIRED TRIP DATES ARE ALREADY FILLED, INQUIRE ABOUT OTHER OPPORTUNITIES.
This page was updated July 20, 2015.
Two Weeks Prior to Trip - Deadline for final payment and submission of hard copies of completed forms.
Move In & Algonquin Canoe Trip Combo
(Great option for International Students!)
- September 1 - 6 (Note: This trip starts and ends at the Brock Univesity Campus in St. Catharines, Ont.)
- BaseCamp Participants (for this trip only) living in a Brock University Residence have the opportunity to bring their move in items early (September 1st), go on a 5-day canoe trip (September 1st - 5th), and stay on campus the evening of September 5th.
- This course starts on Tuesday, September 1st at 7:00 am.
- Canoe trip starts at 8:00 am on Tuesday and finishes by 6:00 pm on Saturday (students will be participating in a celebratory dinner and event Saturday night on the Brock Campus, including camping as a group on campus).
- Parents can meet up with their student on Sunday, September 6th in the morning to help them move into residence if so desired. Otherwise, BaseCamp will help students move into residence early in the morning on residence move in day.
- All move in items will be stored in a secure location on the Brock Campus while students are on their canoe trip. There will be many helpers available on the Sunday morning to assist BaseCamp students moving into residence. Items will be transported from our storage location on campus via van to their rooms!
Rock Climbing Trips
- August 17-19 (Full)
- August 19-21 (Full)
- August 26-28
Note: All rock climbing trips start and end at Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area; students are to be dropped off and picked up from this location. No transportation is provided by Brock University.
- August 17-21 (Full)
- August 24-28 (Email email@example.com to get on waiting list)
- August 17-21 (Full)
- August 24-28 (Full)
- You will be placed on a waiting list if your preferred trip is full.
- All canoeing and backpacking trips start and end at Brock University.
- All rock climbing trips start and end at Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area (Milton, Ontario).
For more information, please contact:
Office: STH 347
T 905 688 5550 x4298