Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
1. How do I apply to one of the Faculty of Applied Health Science Programs?
The Province of Ontario has a centralized Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) where all undergraduate applications are processed and distributed to individual universities for assessment.
Brock University uses this online service.
Depending on your academic background and where you live, there are different types of undergraduate application procedures at the OUAC:
- If you are currently registered in an Ontario secondary school day program you will apply using the OUAC 101 application form
- Other Full-Time Canadian Applicants use the OUAC 105D application form
- Full-time International and U.S. Applicants need to use the OUAC 105F Application Form
Be sure to read carefully and be aware of all the deadlines!
For full details on the application procedure and deadline dates visit
Special Note to those applying to the Nursing Programs:
The application process differs depending on the stream the applicant chooses:
- Stream A: 4-Year Brock University-Loyalist College Collaborative Program. Application to the Collaborative Nursing Program is made through the Ontario Colleges Application Service (OCAS). The OCAS site has all application and deadline information.
- Stream B: 4-Year Brock University Program. Application to the 4-year Brock University Nursing Program is made through the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC). The OUAC site has all application and deadline information.
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm