Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2012). Investigating the conflict triggering process in intercollegiate athletics departments. Journal of Sport Management, 26, 224-236.
- Kerwin, S., Doherty, A., & Harman, A. (2011). "It's not conflict, it's differences of opinion": An in-depth examination of conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Small Group Research, 42, 562-594.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2010). Intragroup conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Journal of Sport Management, 24, 245-271.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., Misener, K., & Doherty, A. (2009). Getting in the game: An investigation of volunteering in sport among older adults. Leisure/Loisir, 33, 659-685.
- Hamm, S., MacLean, J., Kikulis, & Thibault, L. (2008). The impact of value congruence: A sport organization case study. Sport Management Review, 11, 123-148.
Dr. Shannon Kerwin
Office: STH 362
T 905 688 5550 x6177
F 905 688 4505
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm