Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2012). Investigating the conflict triggering process in intercollegiate athletics departments. Journal of Sport Management, 26, 224-236.
- Kerwin, S., Doherty, A., & Harman, A. (2011). "It's not conflict, it's differences of opinion": An in-depth examination of conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Small Group Research, 42, 562-594.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2010). Intragroup conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Journal of Sport Management, 24, 245-271.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., Misener, K., & Doherty, A. (2009). Getting in the game: An investigation of volunteering in sport among older adults. Leisure/Loisir, 33, 659-685.
- Hamm, S., MacLean, J., Kikulis, & Thibault, L. (2008). The impact of value congruence: A sport organization case study. Sport Management Review, 11, 123-148.
Dr. Shannon Kerwin
Office: STH 362
T 905 688 5550 x6177
F 905 688 4505
Developing the young athlete: families, trainers, clubs, communities
April 2, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Satellite Walk-in Student Health Clinic
March 4, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Daniele Chirico
April 27, 2015 - 1:00pm