Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2012). Investigating the conflict triggering process in intercollegiate athletics departments. Journal of Sport Management, 26, 224-236.
- Kerwin, S., Doherty, A., & Harman, A. (2011). "It's not conflict, it's differences of opinion": An in-depth examination of conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Small Group Research, 42, 562-594.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., & Doherty, A. (2010). Intragroup conflict in nonprofit sport boards. Journal of Sport Management, 24, 245-271.
- Hamm-Kerwin, S., Misener, K., & Doherty, A. (2009). Getting in the game: An investigation of volunteering in sport among older adults. Leisure/Loisir, 33, 659-685.
- Hamm, S., MacLean, J., Kikulis, & Thibault, L. (2008). The impact of value congruence: A sport organization case study. Sport Management Review, 11, 123-148.
Dr. Shannon Kerwin
Office: STH 362
T 905 688 5550 x6177
F 905 688 4505
Janel Doell Cracknell (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, December 12, 2013
December 12, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Carrie Schachtschneider (MSc – Health Science) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kathryn Humphries (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Friday, December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm