Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Thibault, L., & Kikulis, L. (2011). Canada. In M. Nicholson, R. Hoye, & B. Houlihan (Eds.), Participation in sport: International policy perspectives (pp. 268-293). London: Routledge.
- Hamm, S., MacLean, J., Kikulis, L.M., & Thibault, L. (2008). Value congruence in a nonprofit sport organization: A case study. Sport Management Review, 11, 123-147.
- Kihl, L.A., & Kikulis, L.M., & Thibault, L. (2007). A deliberative democratic approach to athlete-centred sport: The dynamics of administrative and communicative power. European Sport Management Quarterly, 7(1), 1-30.
- Frisby, W., Thibault, L., & Kikulis, L.M. (2004). The organizational dynamics of under-managed partnerships in leisure service departments. Leisure Studies, 23(2), 109-126.
- Thibault, L., Kikulis, L.M., & Frisby, W. (2003). Partnerships between local government sport and leisure departments and the commercial sector: Changes, complexities, and consequences. In T. Slack (Ed.), The commercialization of sport (pp. 119-140). London, UK: Taylor & Francis.
- Kikulis, L.M. (2000). Continuity and change in governance and decision making in national sport organizations: Institutional explanations. Journal of Sport Management, 14(4), 293-320.
- Thibault, L., Frisby, W., & Kikulis, L.M. (1999). Interorganizational linkages in the delivery of local leisure services in Canada: Responding to economic, political and social pressures. Managing Leisure: An International Journal, 4(3), 125-141.
- Hill, L., & Kikulis, L.M. (1999). Contemplating restructuring: A case study of strategic decision making in intercollegiate athletics. Journal of Sport Management, 13(1), 18-44.
- Hinings, B., Thibault, L., Slack, T., & Kikulis, L.M. (1996). Values and organizational structure. Human Relations, 49(7), 885-916.
Lisa M. Kikulis
Office: STH 300B
T 905 688 5550 x5004
F 905 688 4505
David Dodington (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
August 20, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Lucas Cooper (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
August 19, 2014 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Martin Zaback (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, August 14, 2014
August 14, 2014 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm