Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Barnes, M., MacLean, J., & Cousens, L.(2010). Understanding the structure of community collaboration: the case of one Canadian health promotion network. Health Promotion International, 1-10.
- Cousens, L., & Barnes, M. (2009). Sport delivery in a highly socialized environment: A case study of embeddedness. Journal of Sport Management, 23(5), 574-590.
- Barnes, M., Cousens, L., & MacLean, J. (2007). From Silos to Synergies: Enhancing Collaboration and Integration in Canada’s Sport System. International Journal of Sport Management & Marketing, 2(5/6), 555-571.
- Cousens, L., Barnes, M., Stevens, J., Mallen, C., & Bradish, C., (2006). Who’s Your Partner? Who’s Your Ally? A Framework for Understanding Multi-sector Local Government Linkages for the Delivery of Recreation and Sport Programs.Special issue of the Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 24 (1), 32-55.
- Cousens, L., Babiak, K., Bradish, B. (2006). Beyond Sponsorship: Re-framing Business-to-Business relationships in the context of sport. Special Issue of the International Journal of Sport Marketing and Sponsorship or Sport Marketing Quarterly, 9 (1), 1-23.
- Cousens, L., & Slack, T. (2005). Field-level change: The case of North American major league professional sport. Journal of Sport Management, 19 (1), 13-42
- Cousens, L., Babiak, K., & Slack, T. (2000). Adopting the Relationship Marketing Paradigm: The Case of the National Basketball Association. International Journal of Sport Marketing and Sponsorship, 2(4), 331-355.
- Cousens, L. (1997). From Diamonds to Dollars: The Dynamics of Change in AAA Baseball Franchises. Journal of Sport Management, 11(4), 316-332.
Office: STH 445
T 905 688 5550 x4748
F 905 688 4505
Bridging Classroom and Community Learning in Recreation 2015
November 13, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:30pm
PhD in Health Biosciences Thesis Defence – Geoffrey Hartley
December 15, 2015 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Presentation: Gut Microbiota-Bone Axis: Dietary Modulation
November 11, 2015 - 10:30am - November 13, 2015 - 1:00pm