Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- McDonald, M., Spence, K. K., & Sheehan, B. J. (2011). Classroom-as-Organization: An Integral approach. Journal of Integral Theory and Practice, 6(2).
- Spence, K. K., & McDonald. M. (2010). Linking Developmental Action Logics to transformational leadership behaviours. Journal of Integral Theory and Practice, 5(4), 94-111.
- Spence, K. K., Hess, D. G., McDonald, M., & Sheehan, B. J. (2009). Designing experiential learning curricula to develop future sport leaders. Sport Management Education Journal, 3(1), 1-25.
- Jowdy, E. J., McDonald, M., & Spence, K. K. (2009). Developing Students’ Emotional Competency Using the Classroom-As-Organization (C-A-O) Approach, Journal of Management Education, 33(1), 77-98.
- Spence, K. K., & McDonald, M. (2008). Linking development to transformational leadership. Saarbrücken, DM: VDM Verlag.
- Spence, K. K. (2008). Applying Wilber’s All Quadrant, All Level (AQAL) Integral approach to sport management internship curricula, International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 4(2/3), 295-315.
- Jowdy, J., McDonald, M., & Spence, K. K. (2008). Integral approach to experiential learning: A foundation for event management and personal development. In Mallen, C. & Adams, L. (Eds.). Sport, recreation and tourism event management: Theoretical and practical dimensions. Burlington, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann/Elsevier.
- Spence, K. K., & Jowdy, B. J. (2007). Using AQAL to enhance student development through the internship process. AQAL: Journal of Integral Theory and Practice, 2(4), 50-67.
- Jowdy, E. J., McDonald, M. A., & Spence, K. K. (2004). An Integral approach to sport management internships. European Sport Management Quarterly, 4(4), 215-233.
Kirsty K. Spence, Ph.D.
Office: STH 454
T 905 688 5550 x5027
F 905 688 4505
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Katelyn Rickers (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
June 2, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm