Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Mazzucco, M. & Findlay. H. (2010).The Supervisory Role of the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Regulating the International Sport System. International Journal of Sport and Society, 1:2, pp. 131-144.
- Findlay. H. & Mazzucco, M. (2010).Degrees of Intervention in Sport-Specific Arbitration: Are We Moving Towards a Universal Model of Decision-Making? Pen State Yearbook on Arbitration and Mediation. Vol. 2(2), Vandeplas Publishing.
- Findlay, H. (2010). Contracts and Contract Negotiations. In S. Robertson (Ed.). Coaching Leadership:Where are all the women? Edmonton, AB: University of Alberta Press.
- Findlay, H. (2008). Discrimination in Sport: A Legal Up-Date. Ottawa: CAAWS.
- Findlay, H., & Bloemhof, B. (2008). Creating Authentic Assessment: Examining the Case of Sport Court. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing
- Corbett, R., Findlay, H., & Lech, D. (2007). Legal Issues in Sport: Tools and Techniques for the Sport manager. Toronto, ON: Emond Montgomery Publications.
- Findlay, H. (2006). Form Follows Function: Crafting Rules for a Sport-Specific Arbitration Process – ‘The Canadian CAS Experience’. In I. Blackshaw (Ed.), Court of Arbitration for Sport: The First 21 Years (pp. 280 – 293). The Hague: TMC Asser Institute Press.
- Findlay, H. (2006). Scope of Review, Standard of Review and Authority to Grant a Remedy: An Analysis of Three Policy-Based Rules in a Sport Specific Arbitration Process. Entertainment and Sport Law Journal, 4(1), 1-10.
Hilary A. Findlay
Office: STH 447
T 905 688 5550 x4811
F 905 688 4505
Carly Cameron (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, October 8, 2015
October 8, 2015 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Stephanie Pyke (MA – Nursing) thesis defence: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
November 11, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Matthew Ventresca (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Thursday, September 24, 2015
September 24, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm