Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Andrijiw, A.M., & Hyatt C.G. (2009). Using optimal distinctiveness theory to understand identificatioin with a non-local professional hockey team. Journal of Sport Management.
- Hyatt, C.G., & Andrijiw, A.M. (2008). How people raised and living in Ontario became fans of non-local National Hockey League teams. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing.
- Foster, W.M., & Hyatt, C.G. (2008). Inventing team tradition: A conceptual model of the strategic development of fan nations. European Sport Management Quarterly, 8(3), 265-287.
- Foster, W.M., & Hyatt, C. (2007). I despise them! I detest them! Franchise relocation and the Expanded Model of Organizational Identification. Journal of Sport Management, 21(2), 194-212.
- Hyatt, C.G. (2007). Who do I root for now? The impact of franchise relocation on the loyal fans left behind: A case study of Hartford Whalers fans. Journal of Sport Behavior, 30(1), 36-56
- Kulczycki, C., & Hyatt, C.G. (2005). Expanding the conceptualization of nostalgia sport tourism: Lessons learned from fans left behind after sport franchise relocation. Journal of Sport Tourism, 10(4), 273-293.
Dr. Craig Hyatt
Office: STH 448
T 905 688 5550 x4382
F 905 688 4505
SPMA Alumni Social & Executive Panel
March 18, 2014 - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm