Applied Health Sciences - Sport Management
- Bradish, C. (2008). Facilitating corporate social responsibility. In C. Mallen & L. Adams (Eds.), Sport, Recreation and Tourism Event Management. Burlington, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann (Elsevier Inc.) (pp. 70-74).
- Mallen, C., Bradish, C. & MacLean, J. (2008). Are we teaching corporate citizens? Examining corporate social responsibility and sport management pedagogy. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 4(2/3), 204-224.
- Bradish, C. (2006). Marketing the Olympic rings: Examining the marketing impacts and expectations of the 2006 and 2010 Olympic Winter Games. In N. B. Crowther, R. K. Barney, & M. K. Heine (Eds.), Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium for Olympic Research. Cultural Imperialism in Action: Critiques in the Global Olympic Trust (pp. 140-144). London, Ontario: International Centre for Olympic Studies.
- Cousens, L., Babiak, K. & Bradish, C. (2006, May). Beyond sponsorship: A framework for assessing sponsorship relationships. Sport Management Review, 9, 1-23.
- Stevens, J., Lathrop, A., & Bradish, C. (2005, July). Tracking generation Y: A contemporary sport consumer profile. Journal of Sport Management, 19(3), 254-277.
- Bradish, C., Stevens, J., & Lathrop, A. (2003, September/October). National versus regional sports marketing: An interpretation of ‘Think Globally, Act Locally.’ International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 5(3), 209-225.
- Stevens, J., & Lathrop, A., & Bradish, C. (2003, June). Who is your hero? Implications for athlete endorsement strategies. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 12(2), 72-79.
Cheri L. Bradish
Office: STH 443
T 905 688 5550 x4119
F 905 688 4505
Women's Health Night
March 11, 2015 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Sarah Kennedy (MA – Physical Health & Education) thesis defence: Friday, March 6, 2015
March 6, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Elizabeth (Liz) Bracco (MA – Physical Health & Education) thesis defence: Monday, March 16, 2015
March 16, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:00pm