Applied Health Sciences - Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Singh, S. (2009). Domestic tourism in Asia - Diversity & Divergence. London, UK: Earthscan publications
- Singh, S. (2009) Pilgrim Culture of Tírtha¯ in India: Enculturation of New Age Movements within Age-Old Rituals. In Singh. S. (ed.), Domestic Tourism in Asia: Diversity & Divergence, Earthscan Publications, UK Singh, S. and Singh, T.V. (2009) Aesthetic Pleasures: Contemplating Spiritual Tourism. In John Tribe (ed.), Philosophical Issues in Tourism. Channelview Publications, UK (pp. 135 - 153)
- Singh, S. (2008) “Sex Tourism.” In The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Modern World, edited by Peter N. Stearns. New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press,. Volume 6, (pp. 515-519).
- Singh, S. (2008) Destination Development Dilemma – Case of Manali in Himachal Himalaya. International Journal of Tourism Management. 29, 1152-1156.
- Singh, S. (2006) Secular pilgrimages and sacred tourism in the Indian Himalayas. GeoJournal 64, 215-223.
- Singh, S. 2008 Seducing Modernity and Consuming Sexcapades. In Encyclopedia of the Modern World. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Singh, S. and Singh, T.V. (2005) – Tourism Education in India: In Search for Appropriate Integration. In David Airey and John Tribe (eds.), An International Handbook of Tourism Education. Amsterdam, Elsevier Science. (pp. 191-210
- Singh, S. and Singh, T.V. (2005) – Tourism Education in India: In Search for Appropriate Integration. In David Airey and John Tribe (eds.), An International Handbook of Tourism Education. Amsterdam, Elsevier Science. (pp. 191-210 )
Shalini Singh Ph.D.
Office STH 346
T 905 688 5550 x4103
F 905 984 4843
Women's Health Night
March 11, 2015 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Satellite Student Health Clinic Open on Campus
March 4, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Sarah Kennedy (MA – Physical Health & Education) thesis defence: Friday, March 6, 2015
March 6, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm