Applied Health Sciences - Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Breunig, M., O’Connell, T., Anderson, L., Todd, S., Young, A., & Anderson, D. (2009). Sense of community and group cohesion in outdoor pursuits trip groups and changes in perceptions of these over time. Manuscript accepted for publication for the Journal of Leisure Research.
- Breunig, M. (2009). Teaching for and about critical pedagogy in the post-secondary classroom. Studies in Social Justice, 3(2), 246-262.
- Sharpe, E., & Breunig, M. (2009). Strategies for sustaining alternative environmental pedagogy: A case study of three integrated curriculum programs. Environmental Education Research, 15(3), 299-313.
- Breunig, M. (2008). Critical pedagogy as praxis. VDM Publishing: Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Breunig, M. & O’Connell, T. (2008). Sense of community among trekkers and mountaineers in South America. New Zealand Journal of Outdoor Education, 2(3), 69- 89.
- Neganegijig, T. & Breunig, M. (2007). Native language instruction: An inquiry into what is and what could be. Canadian Journal of Native Education, 30(2), 305-312.
- Martin, B., Cashel, C., Wagstaff, M. & Breunig, M. (2006). Outdoor leadership: Theory and practice. Human Kinetics: Champaign, IL.
- Breunig, M. (2006). Radical pedagogy as praxis. Radical Pedagogy, 8(1), 1-18.
Office: Academic South 348
T 905 688 5550 x5387
F 905 984 4843
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Irene Podolak - August 7, 2015
August 7, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Ryan Howard - July 28, 2015
July 28, 2015 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Karilynn Kluke (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, July 10, 2015
July 10, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm