Applied Health Sciences - Recreation & Leisure Studies
RECL 2P25: Child and Youth Work in Community Recreation
RECL 3Q17: Qualitative Research Methods
RECL/WISE 3P43: Gender, Leisure and Families
RECL 4P35: Current Issues in Community Recreation
- L. Kovac (2012-present). Topic: Exploring women's exerpiences of nightclubs and the performance of gender and sexuality.
- T. Khan (2011-present). Dissertation topic: Youth and yoga practice: Relationships with resilience and embodiment. (Co-advisor with Dr. Erin Sharpe).
PhD Thesis Committee Member:
- A. Bestard (2011-present). Dissertation proposal: Exploring how parents structure their children's out-of-school time. (University of Waterloo).
- I. Sharajevska (2010-2012). Disseration: Family and marital satisfaction and the use of social network technologies. (University of Illinois).
MA Thesis Committee Member:
- K. Nurmsoo (2012-present). Thesis proposal: T.B.A.
- A. Oswald (2012-present). Thesis proposal: Youth residing in residential care: Implications for leisure and identity.
- T. Hill (2012-present). Thesis proposal: Weighing the details: Gender and sport dualisms within lightweight women's rowing.
- P. Rudolphi (2010). Professional paper: Recreation programming for American Indian youth in southern California.
- T. Joseph (2010). MA thesis: Escape and connection: A phenomenological investigation into the meaning of an after-school program for adolescent boys. (Brock University)
Office: STH 350
T 905 688 5550 x4580
F 905 984 4843