Applied Health Sciences - Recreation & Leisure Studies
Brock University - Centre for Women's and Gender Studies:
Program Committee Member
- Ontario Research Council on Leisure
- Canadian Association for Leisure Studies (CALS Executive - Treasurer/VP)
- Leisure Studies Association - United Kingdom
- Journal of Leisure Research
Regular Ad Hoc Reviewer:
- Journal of Parks and Recreation Administration
- Leisure Sciences
- Leisure Studies
- Trussell, D., Sharpe, S., & Mair, H. (2011). Leisure, space and change. Part II: Diverse and innovative methodologies. Leisure/Loisir. (134 pages).
- Sharpe, S., Trussell, D., & Mair, H. (2011). Leisure, space and change. Part I: New conceptualizations. Leisure/Loisir. (99 pages).
Office: STH 350
T 905 688 5550 x4580
F 905 984 4843
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm