Applied Health Sciences - Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Dupuis, S.L., Gillies, J., Carson, J., Whyte, C., Genoe, R., Loiselle, L., & Sadler, L. (2012). Moving beyond patient and client approaches: Mobilizing authentic partnerships in dementia care. (Dementia).
- Jonas-Simpson, C., Carson, J., Mitchell, G., Whyte, C., Dupuis, S.L., & Gillies. J. (2012). Phenomenological shifts for healthcare professionals after experiencing a research-based drama on living with dementia. (Journal of Advanced Nursing).
- Dupuis, S.L., Whyte, C., & Carson, J. (2011). Leisure in long-term care settings. In H. Gibson & J. Singleton (Eds.), Leisure and aging (pp. 217-237). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Mitchell, G., Dupuis, S.L., Jonas-Simpson, C., Whyte, C., Carson, J., & Gillies, J. (2011). The experience of engaging with research-based drama: Evaluation and explication of synergy and transformation. Qualitative Inquiry, 17, 379-392.
- Dupuis, S.L., Gillies, J., Mitchell, G., Jonas-Simpson, C., Whyte, C., & Carson, J. (2011). Catapulting shifts in images, understandings and actions for family members through research-based drama. Family Relations, 60, 104-120.
- Fortune, D., & Whyte, C. (2011). Re-imagining institutional spaces: The role of leisure in negotiating social change. Leisure/Loisir, 35, 19-35.
Office: STH 342
T 905 688 5550 x3124
F 905 984 4843
Bridging Classroom and Community Learning in Recreation 2015
November 13, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:30pm
PhD in Health Biosciences Thesis Defence – Geoffrey Hartley
December 15, 2015 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Presentation: Gut Microbiota-Bone Axis: Dietary Modulation
November 11, 2015 - 10:30am - November 13, 2015 - 1:00pm