Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Demence et communautees francophones en situation minoritarie en Ontario: etude retrospective. PI: Linda Garcia. Funded by the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR). 2012.
- Knowledge Exchange Instiute for Geriatric Nursing, Medical, and Social Work Education. PI: McCleary. Funded by the National Initiative for Care of the Elderly (NICE) and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR). 2011.
- Fostering successful aging: The aging artist as an exemplar for gerontological social work. PI: Thecla Damianakis. Funded by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC). 2010.
- A knowledge exchange for evidence based gerontology content in undergraduate nursing curriciulum. PI: McCleary. Funded by National INitiative for Care of the Elderly (NICE) and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR). 2009.
- Dementia services and health outcomes. PI: Neil Drummond. Funded by Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Partnerships for Health System Improvement Program & Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR). 2008-2011.
- Understanding conflict in post separation families: pathways to effective intervention. PI: Rachel Birnbaum. Funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). 2008-2011.
- Effect of implementing the RNAO Client Centred Care BPG in community hospitals. PI: Lynn McCleary. Funded by the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario, matching funds from Chatham-Kent Health Alliance. In partnership with Chatham-Kent Health Alliance and Hotel Dieu-Grace Hospital, Windsor. 2006-2009.
- Effect of implementation of the Breastfeeding BPG in a public health agency on maternal breastfeeding experiences. PI: Lynn Rempel. Funded by the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario. 2006-2009.
- Pathways to Diagnosis: Canadian Cross-Cultural Experiences of the Pre-diagnosis period of Alzheimer's Disease. PI: Neil Drummond. Funded by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC).
- National Initiative for the Care of Elderly (NICE). Director: Lynn McDonald. Funded by the Networks Centres of Excellence New Initiative, Government of Canada. 2006-2008.
- Development and evaluation of an assessment tool for estimating dementia caregiving resources, vulnerabilities and homecare needs. PI: Elsa Marziali. Funded by the Alzheimer Society of Canada. 2005-2007
Office: EA 317
T 905 688 5550 x5160
F 905 688 6658
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm