Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Engel, J. (submitted for publication). In C.Kneisl & E.Trigoboff (Eds.), Contemporary Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing. Toronto, ON: Pearson.
- Engel, J. (2007). Voices of experience. In V.Bergum & J.Vanderzalm (Eds.), Mother Life. Edmonton, AB:Pedagon Press.
- Engel, J. (2006). Pocket guide to pediatric health assessment. St.Louis,MO: CV Mosby.
- Engel, J. (1993). Diagnostic and laboratory tests. In P.Beare & J. Meyers (Eds.), Principles and Practice of Adult Health Nursing. St.Louis, MO: CV Mosby.
- Engel, J. (1991). Chapters on Disease and Stress. In J.Creissa & B. Parker (Eds.), Conceptual Foundations of Nursing. St.Louis,MO: CV Mosby.
- Hardy, L.,& Engel, J. (1987). The search for professionalism. Nursing Times, 83(15), 37-9.
- Hayes, P., Kienholz,A., Engel,J., & Mishra,R. (1993). Diverse thinking styles of nurses. In N.Diekelmann & M.Rather (Eds.), Transforming RN Education: Dialogue and Debate. New York, NY: National League for Nursing.
- Rennie,D., Baird-Crooks,K., Remus, G.,& Engel,J. (2000). Rural nursing in Canada. Orientation to Nursing in the Rural Community. Thousand Oaks, CA:Sage.
- Engel, J., & Rempel, L.(2012). Supports and programs for women and families who experience early pregnancy loss. Report to ECHO.
Office: EA 322
T 905 688 5550 x3168
F 905 688 6658
Karen Hirshfeld (Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, June 22, 2015
June 22, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dilani Wijesena (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Tuesday, August 11, 2015
August 11, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Michael McApline (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, August 25, 2015
August 25, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm