Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Moore, J., Engel, J. & Prentice, D. (2014). Relational ethics in everyday practice. Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal, 24, 31-39. doi:10.5737/1181912x2413134
- Taplay, K., Moore, J., & Richardson, M. (2013). Hosting international nursing students through the lens of primary health care. Nursing and Health, 1, 61-64. doi: 10.13189/nh.2013.010303
- Moore, J. & Nahigian, E. (2013). Nursing student perceptions of nurse-nurse collaboration in dedicated education units and traditional learning units. Journal of Nursing Education, 52, 346-50. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20130509-01.
- Moore, J. & Prentice, D. (2012). Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Collaboration in Oncology Settings. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69, 1574-1583. doi: 10.1111/jan.12017.
- Moore, J. & McQuestion, M. (2012). The Clinical Nurse Specialist in Chronic Diseases. Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal of Advanced Practice Nursing, 26, 149-163. doi: 10.1097/NUR.0b013e3182503fa7.
- Rotstein, C & Moore, J. (2010). Clinical guideline for the managment of invasive candidasis in immunocompromised patients. University Health Network, Toronto, ON.
- Rostein, C & Moore, J. (2009). Clinical guideline for the treatment of febrile neutropenia in immunocompromised patients. University health Network, Toronto, ON.
- RNAO Healthy Workplace Best Practice Guidelines Project. (2007). Collaborative Practice Among Nursing Teams Guideline. Stakeholder participant and contributor.
Office: EA 321
T 905 688 5550 x4189
F 905 688 6658
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, April 25, 2014
April 25, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Hayley Morrison (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, April 24, 2014
April 24, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm