Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Taplay, K., Moore, J. & Richardson, M. Hosting international nursing students through the lens of primary health care. Nursing Education Perspectives. Submitted May 2013.
- Moore, J. & Nahigian, E. (2013). Nursing student perceptions of nurse-nurse collaboration in dedicated education units and traditional learning units. Journal of Nursing Education. May 9. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20130509-01. [Epub ahead of print]
- Moore, J. & Prentice, D. (2012). Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Collaboration in Oncology Settings. Journal of Advanced Nursing. DOI:10.1111/jan.1207
- Moore, J. & McQuestion, M. (2012). The Clinical Nurse Specialist in Chronic Diseases. Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal of Advanced Practice Nursing, 26, 149-163.
- Rotstein, C & Moore, J. (2010). Clinical guideline for the managment of invasive candidasis in immunocompromised patients. University Health Network, Toronto, ON.
- Rostein, C & Moore, J. (2009). Clinical guideline for the treatment of febrile neutropenia in immunocompromised patients. University health Network, Toronto, ON.
- RNAO Healthy Workplace Best Practice Guidelines Project. (2007). Collaborative Practice Among Nursing Teams Guideline. Stakeholder participant and contributor.
Office: EA 321
T 905 688 5550 x4189
F 905 688 6658
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm