• Moore, J. & Prentice, D. Intraprofessional Collaboration Among Oncology Nurses: A Qualitative Case Study. International Journal of Nursing Studies. Submitted June 26, 2014.
• Moore, J., Engel, J. & Prentice, D. (2014). Relational ethics in everyday practice. Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal, 24, 31-39. doi:10.5737/1181912x2413134
• Taplay, K., Moore, J., & Richardson, M. (2013). Hosting international nursing students through the lens of primary health care. Nursing and Health, 1, 61-64. doi: 10.13189/nh.2013.010303
• Moore, J. & Nahigian, E. (2013). Nursing student perceptions of nurse-nurse collaboration in dedicated education units and traditional learning units. Journal of Nursing Education, 52, 346-50. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20130509-01.
• Moore, J. & Prentice, D. (2012). Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Collaboration in Oncology Settings. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69, 1574-1583. doi: 10.1111/jan.12017.
• Moore, J. & McQuestion, M. (2012). The Clinical Nurse Specialist in Chronic Diseases. Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal of Advanced Practice Nursing, 26, 149-163. doi: 10.1097/NUR.0b013e3182503fa7.
• Rotstein, C & Moore, J. (2010). Clinical guideline for the managment of invasive candidasis in immunocompromised patients. University Health Network, Toronto, ON.
• Rostein, C & Moore, J. (2009). Clinical guideline for the treatment of febrile neutropenia in immunocompromised patients. University health Network, Toronto, ON.
RNAO Healthy Workplace Best Practice Guidelines Project. (2007). Collaborative Practice Among Nursing Teams Guideline. Stakeholder participant and contributor.