Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
* Moore, J. & Prentice, D. Intraprofessional collaboration among oncology nurses in Canada. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. Submitted June 30, 2014.
* Moore, J., Prentice, D., & Taplay, K. Collaboration: What does it really mean to nurses? Journal of Clinical Nursing. Submitted July 29, 2014.
* Moore, J., Prentice, D., & McQuestion, M. Social interaction and collaboration among oncology nurses. The Journal of Nursing Scholarship. Submitted October 7, 2014.
Recent peer reviewed publications:
• Moore, J., Engel, J. & Prentice, D. (2014). Relational ethics in everyday practice. Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal, 24, 31-39. doi:10.5737/1181912x2413134
• Taplay, K., Moore, J., & Richardson, M. (2013). Hosting international nursing students through the lens of primary health care. Nursing and Health, 1, 61-64. doi: 10.13189/nh.2013.010303
• Moore, J. & Nahigian, E. (2013). Nursing student perceptions of nurse-nurse collaboration in dedicated education units and traditional learning units. Journal of Nursing Education, 52, 346-50. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20130509-01.
• Moore, J. & Prentice, D. (2013). Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Collaboration in Oncology Settings. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69, 1574-1583. doi: 10.1111/jan.12017.
• Moore, J. & McQuestion, M. (2012). The Clinical Nurse Specialist in Chronic Diseases. Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal of Advanced Practice Nursing, 26, 149-163. doi: 10.1097/NUR.0b013e3182503fa7.
• Rotstein, C & Moore, J. (2010). Clinical guideline for the managment of invasive candidasis in immunocompromised patients. University Health Network, Toronto, ON.
• Rostein, C & Moore, J. (2009). Clinical guideline for the treatment of febrile neutropenia in immunocompromised patients. University health Network, Toronto, ON.
• RNAO Healthy Workplace Best Practice Guidelines Project. (2007). Collaborative Practice Among Nursing Teams Guideline. Stakeholder participant and contributor.
Office: EA 321
T 905 688 5550 x4189
F 905 688 6658