Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- (2011) Doctorate - Health Policy, Faculty of Education, D’Youville University
- Dissertation: A Case Study of Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse Collaboration in Out-Patient Settings.
- (2004) Master - Science in Community Health Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences (Nursing), D’Youville College
- Thesis: The Association Between Collaboration and Satisfaction Among Diabetes Nurse Educators and Physicians.
- (2000) Bachelor - Science in Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences, D’Youville College
- (1981) Diploma - Nursing, School of Nursing, Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- 1996 Post graduate certificate – Clinical Microbiology, SUNY – Buffalo
- 1988 Critical Care Nursing Certificate, Mohawk College
Office: EA 321
T 905 688 5550 x4189
F 905 688 6658
Mini Health Fair
October 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 3:00pm
Brandon Wu (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Monday, December 1, 2014
December 1, 2014 - 9:30am
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm