Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Ritchie, L. & Prentice, D. (2011). An exploration of nurses' perceptions regardingthe implementation of a best practice guideline on the assessment and management of foot ulcers for people with diabetes. Applied Nursing Research 24(2),88-93.
- Prentice, D., Taplay, K., Horsley, E., Payeur-Grenier, S., & Belford, D. (2011). Interprofessional simulation: An effective training experience for healthcare professionals working in community hospitals. Clinical Simulation in Nursing Journal 7(2), e61-e67.
- Kilty, H. & Prentice, D.(2010). Adolescent cardiovascular risk factors: A follow-up study. Clinical Nursing Research 19(1),6-20.
- Prentice, D., Ritchie, L, Crandall, J., Harwood, L., McAuslan, D., Lawrence-Murphy, J.A., Ridley, J.,Tigert, J., & Wilson, B.(2009).Implementation of a diabetic foot management best practice guideline (BPG) in hemodialysis units. The CANNT Journal 19(4),20-24.
- Prentice,D., Kilty, H., Stearne, K. & Dobbin, S. (2008). Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in grade nine students. The Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 18(3),12-16.
- Prentice, D. & Black, M. (2007). Coming and staying: a qualitative exploration of registered nurses' experiences working in nursing homes. International Journal of Older People Nursing 2, 198-203.
- Kaasalainen, S., Baxter, P., Schindel Martin, L., Prentice, D., Rivers, S., D'Hondt, A., Ploeg, J., Coker, E., Montemuro, M., Roberts, E., Hammers, J. (2006). Are new RN graduates prepared for gerontological practice? Current perspectives and future directions. Perspectives 30, 4-10.
Associate Professor & Chair
Office: EA 303A
T 905 688 5550 x5161
F 905 688 6658
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm