Applied Health Sciences - Nursing
- Prentice, D. & O'Rourke, T. (2013). Safe practice: Using simulation to teach blood transfusion reactions. Journal of Infusion Nursing, 36 (3), 207-210. Engel, J. & Prentice, D. (2013). The ethics of interprofessional collaboration. Nursing Ethics, 20(4), 426-35. Moore, J. & Prentice, D. (2013). Collaboration among nurse practitioners and registered nurses in out-patient oncology settings in Canada. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69 (7), 1574-83. Prentice, D. (2012). Pursuing a career in gerontological nursing: The influence of educational experiences on new RNs career choices. Perspectives 35(2), 5-11. Ritchie, L. & Prentice, D. (2011). An exploration of nurses' perceptions regardingthe implementation of a best practice guideline on the assessment and management of foot ulcers for people with diabetes. Applied Nursing Research 24(2),88-93.
- Prentice, D., Taplay, K., Horsley, E., Payeur-Grenier, S., & Belford, D. (2011). Interprofessional simulation: An effective training experience for healthcare professionals working in community hospitals. Clinical Simulation in Nursing Journal 7(2), e61-e67.
- Kilty, H. & Prentice, D.(2010). Adolescent cardiovascular risk factors: A follow-up study. Clinical Nursing Research 19(1),6-20.
- Prentice, D., Ritchie, L, Crandall, J., Harwood, L., McAuslan, D., Lawrence-Murphy, J.A., Ridley, J.,Tigert, J., & Wilson, B.(2009).Implementation of a diabetic foot management best practice guideline (BPG) in hemodialysis units. The CANNT Journal 19(4),20-24.
- Prentice,D., Kilty, H., Stearne, K. & Dobbin, S. (2008). Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in grade nine students. The Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 18(3),12-16.
Associate Professor & Chair
Office: EA 303A
T 905 688 5550 x5161
F 905 688 6658
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm