Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- World Anti Doping Agency Social Science Research Grant 2009. Enhancing coaches' confidence in confronting athletes who are suspectd of doping.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Sport Participation Research Initiative Program 2007. The effect of coachign in youth sport in Canada.
- Playworks Initiative Ontario 2006. An Overview of Youth Recreational Services and
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) 2003 Standard Research Grant. The psychological effect of Canada’s national coaching education system
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI) 2002 New Opportunities Fund. Utilizing advanced technology in qualitative fieldwork
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm