Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- World Anti Doping Agency Social Science Research Grant 2009. Enhancing coaches' confidence in confronting athletes who are suspectd of doping.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Sport Participation Research Initiative Program 2007. The effect of coachign in youth sport in Canada.
- Playworks Initiative Ontario 2006. An Overview of Youth Recreational Services and
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) 2003 Standard Research Grant. The psychological effect of Canada’s national coaching education system
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI) 2002 New Opportunities Fund. Utilizing advanced technology in qualitative fieldwork
Benjamin Jacobs (MA – Sport Management) thesis: Monday, May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Angeliki Giannopoulou (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
April 29, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Daniele Chirico
April 27, 2015 - 1:00pm