Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- World Anti Doping Agency Social Science Research Grant 2009. Enhancing coaches' confidence in confronting athletes who are suspectd of doping.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Sport Participation Research Initiative Program 2007. The effect of coachign in youth sport in Canada.
- Playworks Initiative Ontario 2006. An Overview of Youth Recreational Services and
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) 2003 Standard Research Grant. The psychological effect of Canada’s national coaching education system
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI) 2002 New Opportunities Fund. Utilizing advanced technology in qualitative fieldwork
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, April 25, 2014
April 25, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Hayley Morrison (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, April 24, 2014
April 24, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm