Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Feltz, D. L., Short, S. E., & Sullivan, P. J. (2007). Self-efficacy in sport: Research Strategies for working with athletes, teams, and coaches. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Sullivan, P. J., & Short, S. E. (in press). Further Operationalization of Intra-Team Communication in Sports: An Updated Version of the Scale of Effective Communication in Team Sports (SECTS-2). Journal of Applied Social Psychology.
- Dithurbide, L., Sullivan, P. J., Feltz, D. L., & Chow, G. (2009). Examining the influence of team-referent causal attributions and team performance on collective efficacy: A multilevel analysis. Small Group Research, 40, 491-507.
- Malete, L. & Sullivan, P. J. (2009). Sources of coaching efficacy in coaches in Botswana. International Journal of Coaching Science, 3, 17-28.
- Sullivan, P. J., & Gee, C.(2008). The effects of different coaching education content on the efficacy of coaches. International Journal of Coaching Science, 2, 59-66.
- Sullivan, P. J., & Gee, C. (2007). The relationships between athletic satisfaction and intra-team communication. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 11, 107-116.
- Sullivan, P. J., & Campbell, T. (2005). The effect of a standardized coaching education program on the efficacy of novice coaches. AVANTE, 11, 38-45.
- Brachlow, M., & Sullivan, P. J. (2005). The effects of theory based and competency based coach education. International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance, 41(4), 8-10.
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm