Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Hall, C. R., Rodgers, W. M., Wilson, P. M., & Norman, P. (2010). Imagery use and self-determined motivations in a community sample of exercisers and non-exercisers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40, 135-152.
- Wilson, P. M., Mack, D. E., Blanchard, C. M., & Gray, C. E (2009). The role of perceived psychological need satisfaction in exercise-related affect. Hellenic Journal of Psychology, 6, 183-206.
- Mack. D. E., Wilson, P. M., Lightheart, V., Oster, K., Gunnell, K. (2009). Healthy campus 2010: Physical activity trends and the role of information provision. Journal of Physical Activity & Health, 6, 435-443.
- Wilson, P. M., Mack. D. E., & Grattan, K. P. (2008). Understanding motivation for exercise: A self-determination theory perspective. Canadian Psychology, 49, 250-256.
- Wilson, P. M., & Muon, S. (2008). Psychometric properties of the Exercise Identity Scale in a university sample. International Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 6, 115-131.
- Milne, M. I., Rodgers, W. M., Hall, C. R., & Wilson, P. M. (2008). Starting up or starting over: The role of intentions to increase or to maintain exercise behaviour. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 30, 285-301 .
- Fox, K. R., & Wilson, P. M. (2008). Self-perceptual systems and physical activity. In T. Horn’s (Ed.), Advances in sport psychology-3rd edition (pp.49-64). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Gray, C. E., & Wilson, P. M. (2008). The relationship between organizational commitment, perceived relatedness and intentions to continue in Canadian track and field officials. Journal of Sport Behavior, 30, 44-63.
Philip M. Wilson
Office: WC 255
T 905 688 5550 x4997
F 905 688 8364
Evan Webb (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Jonathan Choptiany (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Friday, May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Amber (Alexis) Kerr (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm