Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Taber, M. J., Dies, N. & Cheung, S. S. (accepted) The effect of transportation suit induced heat stress on helicopter underwater escape preparation and task performance: Applied Ergonomics (manuscript number JERG-D-10-00186)
- Taber, M. J., Simões Ré, A. & Power, J. (2011). A preliminary ergonomic assessment of piloting a lifeboat in ice. Safety Science, 49, 139-147.
- Taber, M. J. & McCabe, J. (2009). The effect of emergency breathing systems during helicopter underwater escape training for land force troops. Safety Science, 47(8), 1129-1138.
- Brooks, C. J., MacDonald, C. V., Donati, L. & Taber, M. J. (2008). Civilian helicopter accidents into water: Analysis of 46 cases, 1979-2006. Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine, 79(10), 1-6.
- Taber, M.J. & McCabe, J. (2007). An examination of survival rates based on external flotation devices: A helicopter ditching review from 1971 to 2005. SAFE Journal 35(1), 1-6.
- Taber, M. J. & McCabe, J. (2006). Helicopter ditching: Time of crash and survivability. SAFE Journal 34(1), 5 -10.
Michael Taber, PhD
Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellow
Office: STH 333
T 905 688 5550 x5012
Benjamin Jacobs (MA – Sport Management) thesis: Monday, May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Angeliki Giannopoulou (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Wednesday, April 29, 2015
April 29, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Daniele Chirico
April 27, 2015 - 1:00pm