Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Smith, H.K. and M.J. Plyley. (2010). Fiber type-specific capillarity of hypertrophic skeletal muscles of myostatin-deficient mice. Am. J. Physiol. (in review).
- Plyley, M.J. (2010). The capillary supply of human skeletal muscle: a meta analysis. Appl. Physiol. Nutr. Metab. (in preparation).
- Engel, A., C.R. Rodgers, N.H. McKee and M.J. Plyley. (2010). The capillary supply of skeletal muscle in STZ-induced diabetes. J. Appl. Physiol. (in preparation).
- Deonarain, S., J.M. Goodman, S.G. Thomas, P.P. Liu, N.H. McKee and M.J. Plyley. (20010). Capillarization of rat skeletal muscle in an acute model of congestive heart failure: effect of training. J. Appl. Physiol. (in preparation).
- Inglis, J.G., M. Doucet, B. Roy, M. Plyley and P. Klentrou. (2007). Use of a water gel suit for cooling during sub-maximal exercise in the heat. Intern. J. Fitness 3: 51-59.
- Nicholas J. Petrella, William J. Montelpare, Murray Nystrom, Michael Plyley and Brent E. Faught. (2007). Validation of the FAST Skating Protocol to Predict Aerobic Power in Ice Hockey Players. Appl. Physiol. Nutr. Metab. 32: 693-700.
- Klentrou, P., M.L. Nishio and M.J. Plyley. (2006). Ventilatory breakpoints and bioenergetics in boys and men. Pediatr. Exerc. Sci. 18: 216-225.
- Wells, G.D., J. Schneiderman-Walker and M. Plyley. (2006). Physiological characteristics of elite swimmers. Pediatr. Exerc. Sci. 17:30-52.
Michael J. Plyley
Professor and Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies
Office: MC D255A
T 905 688 5550 x5346
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Katelyn Rickers (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
June 2, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm