Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Lamarche, L., Shaw, J. A., Gammage, K. L., & Adkin, A. L. (accepted). Manipulating balance perceptions in healthy young adults. Gait and Posture.
- Gammage, K. L., Francoeur, C., Mack, D. E., & Klentrou, P. (accepted). Osteoporosis health beliefs and knowledge in college students: The role of dietary restraint. Eating Behaviors.
- Di Giovanni, G., Roy, B.D., Gammage, K. L., Mack, D., & Klentrou, P. (in press). Associations of oral contraceptive use and dietary restraint with bone speed of sound and bone turnover in University-aged women. Applied Physiology Nutrition and Metabolism.
- Drouin, B., Varga, H., & Gammage, K. L. (in press). The positive exerciser stereotype: The role of gender stereotype of the activity. Journal of Biobehavioral Research.
- Lamarche, L., Gammage, K. L., & Strong, H. (in press). The effect of mirrored environments on self-efficacy in sedentary and active women. Psychology of Sport and Exercise.
- Roberts, C., Munroe-Chandler, K. J., & Gammage, K. L. (in press). The relationship between the drive for muscularity and muscle dysmorphia in male and female weight trainers. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research.
- Munroe-Chandler, K. J. & Gammage, K. L. (2005). Now see this: A new vision of exercise imagery. Exercise and Sports Science Reviews, 33, 201-205.
- Gammage, K. L., Lamarche, L., Adkin, A. L., & Klentrou, P. (2008). The effects of a 16-week exercise program on body image in post-menopausal women with and without osteoporosis. Lecture to be presented at the annual conference for the Canadian Society for Psychomotor Learning and Sport Psychology, November, 2008, Canmore, AB.
Kimberley L. Gammage
Office: Walker Complex 264
T 905 688 5550 x3772
F 905 688 8364
Adriano Lamberti (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
October 8, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm