Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Editor of Fundamental Movement Skills (IV): Alternative Activities. (2011). Ottaw, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Writer of the Fundamental Movement Skills II: Learning to Train Stage. (2009) Ottawa, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Reviewer for Educational Psychology, Learning and Individual Differences, International Journal of Sports Psychology, International Coaching Journal, Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, Phenex, Physical and Health Education Journal, Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, etc
- Advisory committee member for Physical and Health Education Canada's Physical Literacy Model and Award Program.
- Presentation of workshops at various professional development conferences for physical and health educators and coaches (e.g., OPHEA, Toronto District School Board, District School Board of Niagara).
Office: Walker Complex (WC) 281
T 905 688 5550 x5220
F 905 688 8364
Janel Doell Cracknell (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, December 12, 2013
December 12, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Carrie Schachtschneider (MSc – Health Science) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kathryn Humphries (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Friday, December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm