Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Editor of Fundamental Movement Skills (IV): Alternative Activities. (2011). Ottaw, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Writer of the Fundamental Movement Skills II: Learning to Train Stage. (2009) Ottawa, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Reviewer for Educational Psychology, Learning and Individual Differences, International Journal of Sports Psychology, International Coaching Journal, Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, Phenex, Physical and Health Education Journal, Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, etc
- Advisory committee member for Physical and Health Education Canada's Physical Literacy Model and Award Program.
- Presentation of workshops at various professional development conferences for physical and health educators and coaches (e.g., OPHEA, Toronto District School Board, District School Board of Niagara).
Office: Walker Complex (WC) 281
T 905 688 5550 x5220
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm