Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Editor of Fundamental Movement Skills (IV): Alternative Activities. (2011). Ottaw, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Writer of the Fundamental Movement Skills II: Learning to Train Stage. (2009) Ottawa, ON: Physical and Health Education Canada.
- Reviewer for Educational Psychology, Learning and Individual Differences, International Journal of Sports Psychology, International Coaching Journal, Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, Phenex, Physical and Health Education Journal, Journal of Cognitive Education and Psychology, etc
- Advisory committee member for Physical and Health Education Canada's Physical Literacy Model and Award Program.
- Presentation of workshops at various professional development conferences for physical and health educators and coaches (e.g., OPHEA, Toronto District School Board, District School Board of Niagara).
Office: Walker Complex (WC) 281
T 905 688 5550 x5220
F 905 688 8364
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Irene Podolak - August 7, 2015
August 7, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
PhD in Applied Health Sciences Thesis Defence – Ryan Howard - July 28, 2015
July 28, 2015 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Karilynn Kluke (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, July 10, 2015
July 10, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm