Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- 2011-2012. Push Mechanics. Funded by Own the Podium (Principle Investigator).
- 2010-2012. Effect of Contours on Skating Performance. Industrial Collaboration with Blademaster Inc. (Principle Investigator).
- 2011-2012. Boot Design and Function. Industrial Collaboration funded by FEDARC and Graf Canada. (Principle Investigator).
- 2006-2009. Sport Infrastructure and Long Term Athlete Development: A Hockey Intervention Program (HIP). Funded by SSHRC / Sport Canada. (Principle Investigator).
- Principle Investigator: Treadmill Training: Effective Infrastructure for Developing Hockey Players. Funded by Ontario Trillium Foundation in collaboration with St. Catharines Minor Hockey Association.
- Principle Investigator: Evaluation of Success in Competitive Figure Skating. Funded by Pfizer/IOC Research Program on Sport Sciences.
- Principle Investigator: Interjudge Reliability in Competitive Figure Skating. Funded by Internal SSRCH Grant.
- Principle Investigator: Cutting Edge Research - Validating the Black Art of Skate Sharpening. Funded by Blademaster, A Division of Guspro, Inc.
- Principle Investigator: Coach Assisted Software Analysis - Program Evaluation & System Implementation. Funded by Dartfish, Inc.
- Co-Investigator: Evaluating the Compete Hockey Player.
Kelly L. Lockwood
Office: WC 290
T 905 688 5550 x3092
F 905 688 8364
Bryan Johnston (MSc-Health Science) thesis defence: Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Tabitha Vercillo (MA – Leisure Studies) will defend her thesis on Monday, December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Katie Ross (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
December 2, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm