Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Lockwood, K. & Frost, G. (2009). When metal meets ice: potential for performance or injury. Journal of Applied Instrumentation.
- Lockwood, K.L. & Frost, G. (2007). Habituation of 10-year-old Atom A hockey players to treadmill skating. Sport Biomechanics, 6(2), 143-152.
- Lockwood, K.L., Gervais, P.J. & McCreary, D.R. (2006). Landing for success: A biomechanical & perceptual analysis of figure skating jumps. Sports Biomechanics, 5(2), 231-241.
- Rosenberg, D. & Lockwood, K.L. (2006). Does the New Proposed Judging System of the International Skating Union Improve Fairness in Judging? Olympika: The International Journal of Olympic Studies, Vol. XIV, 69-83.
- Montgomery, D. (2006). Physiological Profile of Professional Hockey Players - A Longitudinal Comparison. Applied Physiology Nutrition and Metabolism (CJAP), 31(3), 181-185. Article submitted and edited by K. L. Lockwood.
- Lockwood, K.L. McCreary, D.R. & Liddel, E. (2005). Evaluation of success in competitive figure skating: An analysis of inter judge reliability. AVANTE, 11(1), 1-9.
- Morrison, P., Pearsall, D.J., Turcotte, R.A. & Lockwood, K.L. & Montgomery, D. (2005). Skate blade hollow and oxygen consumption during forward skating of female hockey players. Journal of Sport Engineering, 8, 91-97.
- Lockwood, K.L. & Brophey, P. (2004). The Effect of a Plyometrics Program Intervention on Skating Speed in Junior Hockey Players. The Sport Journal, 7(3), Summer-Fall.
Kelly L. Lockwood
Office: WC 290
T 905 688 5550 x3092
F 905 688 8364
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Karen Hirshfeld (Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, June 22, 2015
June 22, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm