Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Arnold, A, Kowaleski B, Cosby J, Levine M (2006-2008) Causality of adverse events in cancer clinical trials: adaptation and validation of an algorithm specific for the setting of early cancer clinical trials. AstraZeneca Canada Inc. ($270, 000.)
- Cosby J (2009) An assessment of the Global Lifestyles survey; A third world perspective. The World Bank.
- Butler C, Cohen R, Cosby J, Hood K, Lane C, McCambridge J, Moore L, Rollnick S, Simpson S, Smith C, Strang J, Thornton H, Wood F (2006-2009). Preventing disease through opportunistic rapid engagement by primary care teams using behaviour change counselling. Medical Research Council (UK). ($1, 005, 739 CDN)
- Kaasalainen S, Dolovich L, Coker E, Papaioannou A, Agarwal G, Holbrook A, Lau E, Cosby J, Emili A, Levine M, Ploeg J (2006-2008). Issues around the management of medications for persons with cognitive impairment. Drummond Foundation. ($22,095)
- Cosby J (2008). National guidelines for the use of synthetic insulins in diabetes.
- Cosby J, Holbrook A (2006). A qualitative evaluation of physician and patient perceptions of electronic medical health records: COMPETE project. Ontario Ministry of Health. ($36, 000)
- Cosby J, Butler C, Simpson, S. (2006-2007). Patient perceptions of URTIs: an international exploration of patient perceptions of infections. CIHR international research grant.
- Cosby J, Cosby R, Charles C, Whelan T. (2002-2006). The facilitators and barriers to Herceptin use in three Canadian provinces: interviews and surveys of policy makers and prescribers. Canadian Breast Cancer Research Alliance. $105,000
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
The Second Book: Advice for Publishing Mongraph No. 2
September 19, 2014 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Adriano Lamberti (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
October 8, 2014 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Justin Laing (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:00am - 12:00pm