Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Member, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton & McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Investigator, Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Team for Improving Pharmacotherapy for Seniors Network
- Honorary Contract, Department of Paediatrics, Cardiff and Vales National Health Service Trust, Cardiff University, Wales.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of General Practice, Cardiff University, Wales.
- External Curriculum Examiner, Mona University of the West Indies
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
Bridging Classroom and Community Learning in Recreation 2015
November 13, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:30pm
PhD in Health Biosciences Thesis Defence – Geoffrey Hartley
December 15, 2015 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Presentation: Gut Microbiota-Bone Axis: Dietary Modulation
November 11, 2015 - 10:30am - November 13, 2015 - 1:00pm