Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Member, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton & McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Investigator, Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Team for Improving Pharmacotherapy for Seniors Network
- Honorary Contract, Department of Paediatrics, Cardiff and Vales National Health Service Trust, Cardiff University, Wales.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of General Practice, Cardiff University, Wales.
- External Curriculum Examiner, Mona University of the West Indies
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm