Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Member, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton & McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Investigator, Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Team for Improving Pharmacotherapy for Seniors Network
- Honorary Contract, Department of Paediatrics, Cardiff and Vales National Health Service Trust, Cardiff University, Wales.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of General Practice, Cardiff University, Wales.
- External Curriculum Examiner, Mona University of the West Indies
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
May 28, 2015 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Karen Hirshfeld (Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Monday, June 22, 2015
June 22, 2015 - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Sandra Pitts (MA – Sports Management) thesis defence: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
June 24, 2015 - 12:30pm - 3:30pm