Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Member, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton & McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Investigator, Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Team for Improving Pharmacotherapy for Seniors Network
- Honorary Contract, Department of Paediatrics, Cardiff and Vales National Health Service Trust, Cardiff University, Wales.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of General Practice, Cardiff University, Wales.
- External Curriculum Examiner, Mona University of the West Indies
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm
Daniel (Dan) Bordenave (MSc - Kinesiology) thesis defence: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
September 30, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chad Denyes (MA – Heath & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, September 18, 2014
September 18, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:30pm