Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Associate Member, Centre for Evaluation of Medicines, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton & McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Associate Investigator, Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Team for Improving Pharmacotherapy for Seniors Network
- Honorary Contract, Department of Paediatrics, Cardiff and Vales National Health Service Trust, Cardiff University, Wales.
- Honorary Lecturer, Department of General Practice, Cardiff University, Wales.
- External Curriculum Examiner, Mona University of the West Indies
Jarold L. Cosby
Office: WC 291
T 905 688 5550 x5340
F 905 688 8364
Carly Cameron (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, October 8, 2015
October 8, 2015 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Stephanie Pyke (MA – Nursing) thesis defence: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
November 11, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Matthew Ventresca (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Thursday, September 24, 2015
September 24, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm