Applied Health Sciences - Interim Dean
Social Science and Humanities Research Council 2010. Grant Title: Preventing youth violence in El Salvador: the role of new graduate teachers of innovative physical education. Investigators: Mandigo, J., Corlett, J., Lodewyk, K., Garcia, E., & Sheppard, J.
Ontario Ministry of Education, (2011). Physical acrtivity and healthy eating research project. Investigators: Nancy Francis & James Mandigo
Physical and Health Education (2009-2011) Fundamental Skills and Physical Literacy. Investigators: James Mandigo, Nancy Francis, Ken Lodewyk
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Grant (2006). Funding to provide equipment for Brock Niagara Penguins Program.
- Latin America and Caribbean Research Grant (2006). Healthy Schools, Healthy Futures in El Salvador. Investigators: Mandigo, J., Anderson, A., & Corlett, J.
- Scotiabank El Salvador (2006). Project: Scotiabank Building Healthy Students. Investigators: Mandigo, J., Corlett, J., & Anderson, A.
- Scotiabank International (2006). Project: Health Promoting Schools in the Caribbean
- Communities in Action Fund (2006). Investigators: Francis, N., Lodewyk, K., & Mandigo, J. L. Coordinated Approach to Enhancing Physical Activity
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council, 2005. Psychosocial Factors Influencing Children's Youth Sport Experiences. Investigators: Holt, N., Mandigo, J. L., & Fox, K
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council (2003). Project Description: Investigating the impact of autonomy supportive game environments on the whole child. Investigators: Mandigo, J. L., Anderson, A., & Holt, N. L.
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (2002 ). Project Description: Utilizing Advanced Technology in Qualitative Fieldwork. Investigators: Forbes, S., Mandigo, J. L., & Sullivan, P.
David Dodington (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
August 20, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Lucas Cooper (MA – Leisure Studies) thesis defence: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
August 19, 2014 - 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Martin Zaback (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, August 14, 2014
August 14, 2014 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm