Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Mandigo, J. L., Corlett, J., Hobin, E., & Sheppard, J. (2010). The role of physical education teacher preparation in the prevention of youth violence in El Salvador. PHEnex, 2(1).
- Mandigo, J. L. (2010). Presenting the evidence: Quality physical education for Canadian children and youth. Position statement by: Physical and Health Education Canada. PHEnex, 2(1).
- Mandigo, J. L., Francis, N., Lodewyk, K., & Lopez, R. (2009). Physical literacy for educators. Physical and Health Education Journal, 75(3), 27-30.
- Mandigo, J. L., Holt, N. L., Anderson, A., & Sheppard, J. (2008). Children’s motivational experiences following autonomy-supportive games lessons. European Physical Education Review, 14, 407-426.
- Mandigo, J. L., Corlett, J., & Anderson, A. (2008). Quality physical education, peace education, and positive youth development in a developing nation. In N. Holt (Ed) Positive youth development (pp 110 - 121). New York: Routledge.
- Mandigo, J., & Holt., N. (2006). Elementary students accounts of optimal challenge in physical education. The Physical Educator, 63(4), 170-183.
- Mandigo, J. L., Corlett, J. (accepted). Understanding of what? TGfU’s role in the development of physical literacy. In J. Butler & L. Griffin (Eds.). More teaching games for understanding: Theory, research, and practice. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Mandigo, J. L., Corlett, J., & Lathrop, A. (accepted). Physical Education in the 21st Century: To Infinity and Beyond? In E. Singleton & A. Varpalotai (Eds.). Pedagogy for the moving body. London, ON: Althouse.
Janel Doell Cracknell (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, December 12, 2013
December 12, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Carrie Schachtschneider (MSc – Health Science) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kathryn Humphries (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Friday, December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm