Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Patterson, J.T., & Azizieh, J. (2012). Knowing the good from the bad: does being aware of KR content matter? (accepted, March, 2012)
- Patterson, J.T., & Carter, M., & Sanli, E. (2011). Decreasing the proportion of self-control trials during the acquisition period does not compromise the learning advanatges in a self-controlled context. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 62, 624-633.
- Hansen, S., Pfeiffer, J., & Patterson, J.T. (2011). Accouting for the absolute amount of KR using a yoked group with self-control. Journal of Motor Behavior, 43, 113-119.
- Patterson, J.T., & Carter, M. (2010). Learner regulated knowledge of results during the acquisition of multiple timing goals. Human Movement Science, 29, 214-227.
- Patterson, J.T., & Lee, T. (2010). Self-regulation of augmented information. Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology, 64, 33-40.
- Patterson, J., & Lee, T.D. (2008). Organizing Practice: The interaction of repetition and cognitive effort for skilled performance. In D. Farrow. J. Baker & C. MacMahon (Eds.), Developing elite sports performers: Lessons from theory and practice (pp.119-134). New York: Routledge.
- Patterson, J., & Lee, T.D. (2008).On the timing of augmented information in learning a computer alphabet. Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology, 62, 42-50.
- Patterson, J.T., & Lee, T.D. (2005). Learning a new human-computer alphabet: The role of similarity and practice. Acta Psychologica, 120, 267-287.
- Lyons, L., Patterson, J., Lee, T.D. O’Brien, M. (2004). The influences of gender on usability issues associated with personal data assistants. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists.
- Patterson, J.T., & Wessel, J. (2002). Strategies for retraining functional movement in persons with Alzheimer disease: A review. Physiotherapy Canada, 54(4), 274-282.
Office: WC 257
T 905 688 5550 x3769
F 905 688 8364