Applied Health Sciences - Kinesiology
- Frost, G. and M. Connolly. Interactive Groups: Examining and Interrogating Issues of Heterogeneity and Accountability. In A. Wright, M. Wilson & D. MacIsaac (Eds.), Col-lected Essays in Learning and Teaching, Vol. 2, p. 75-77. Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Windsor, ON. 2009.
- Lockwood, K. and G. Frost. When metal meets ice: potential for performance or injury. Journal of ASTM International (JAI). JAI101850, 2009.
- Lockwood, K., and G. Frost. Habituation of 10 year old Atom A hockey players to treadmill skating. Journal of Sport Biomechanics 6(2): 143-152, 2007.
- Gabriel, D., G. Kamen and G. Frost. Neural adaptations to resistive exercise: recommendations. Sports Medicine 36(2): 1-17, 2006.
- Cieslak, T., G. Frost and P. Klentrou. Effects of physical activity, body fat and salivary cortisol on mucosal immunity in children. Journal of Applied Physiology 95: 2315-2320, 2003.
- Frost, G., J. Dowling, O. Bar-Or and K. Dyson. Explaining differences in the metabolic cost and efficiency of treadmill running in children. Journal of Sports Sciences 20(5/6): 1-11, 2002.
Office: Walker Complex 294
T 905 688 5550 x4497
F 905 688 8364
Courtney Keogh (MA – Sport Management) thesis defence: Friday, March 28, 2014
March 28, 2014 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Chancellor's Chair Lecture - John Hay
March 31, 2014 - 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Lorne Adams Retirement Celebration
April 25, 2014 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm