Applied Health Sciences - Physical Education & Kinesiology
- Wilson, P. M., Mack, D. E., & Blanchard, C. M. (2009-2012). Understanding behavioural persistence in weight-loss programs: An application of self-determination theory. Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
- Mack, D. E., Wilson, P. M., Kowalski, K. C., & Crocker P. R. E. (2007-2010). Health enhancing physical activity: A means to eudaimonic well-being? SSHRC
- Sabiston, C. M.,Crocker P. R. E., Kowalski, K. C., Mack, D. E., & Wilson, P. M. (2008-2011). Physical self-conscious emotions: Exploring contexts, processes, and health outcomes.SSHRC
- Mack, D. E., & Wilson, P. M. (2008-2009). Markers of well-being in Canadian osteoporotics: The influence of physical activity. Brock University Advancement Fund
- Wilson, P. M., & Mack, D. E. (2006 - 2008). Measuring physical activity in osteoporotics: A construct validation approach. SSHRC-RDI
- Klentrou, P., Gammage, K. L., & Stevens, D. E. (2004-2007): Osteoporsis knowledge in college females. SSHRC
- Kowlalski, K., Stevens, D, E, & Crocker, R. P. E. (2000-2003): Coping with social physique anxiety in adolescents. SSHRC
Diane E. Mack, Ph.D.
Office: Walker Complex 292
T 905 688 5550 x4360
F 905 688 8364
Dan Girdler (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Friday, January 23, 2015
January 23, 2015 - 10:30am - 1:30pm
Jeff Biletchi (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, January 15, 2015
January 15, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Be a Pan Am/Parapan Am Volunteer!
July 10, 2015 - 12:00pm - August 15, 2015 - 12:00pm